Freedamon

Approved
do us all a favour and delete your account. stop acting like you own the content ffs boring c*nt - share the goods like everyone else....

anyways here you go lads:
fucking legend mate

King R

Have you got the video of her with the guy, that’s the one I’m on about?

Leeds1235

Approved

Bottom one isn’t her

Rozza11221

I know right? It’s the thirsty young lads in the car scene keeping her going. I’d have thought to be this relevant years later she’d at least be fucking on OF. I mean come on let’s all face it here we all want to rattle her purely based on her ass and size 🤣 she’s not a 10 without them
Mate I’ve seen her in person a few times she’s not all that and has zero ass , it’s all angles to make it look like there is more than there really is she’s a bean pole lad

Leeds1235

Approved
Mate I’ve seen her in person a few times she’s not all that and has zero ass , it’s all angles to make it look like there is more than there really is she’s a bean pole lad
Year below me at school. Wasn’t all that popular, just ‘slightly’ above average, and nobody was trying it on with her from my year. Think she became slightly popular through doing twerking stuff when I was about 19 but don’t get the appeal. I’ll still look at her nudes cos I know her but she isn’t all that