OnlyFans Yasmin Zbari

dsteelo47

Approved
Well I was about to dump all the links etc of all the new stuff but everyone can thank this dickhead I’ve decided not too 🤟🏼
Why am I not surprised that you fit the shoe i left out there for a bitch like you to fit in
Why would you not upload for others when im the 'dickhead' lol. Little man in his feelings.

dont worry my Gz, i will leave all links on here in next 30mins.

dsteelo47

Approved
My bad homeboyz she has removed it from the site (must of complained)
There was a few more videos that I will post as soon as I find new links and don't worry
I wont get in my feelings if any goes mad over my expressions.

dsteelo47

Approved
Conveniently removed it 😂 you’ve only ever begged for content not actually put any up 🤨 not mad but people like you don’t deserve to freeload. Other people pay for it and give it to you for what? Jog on pal you’re not getting anything
Beg?? lol bro.. I literally couldnt give less of a fuck about these hoez, including you. I dont need to watch these videos 24/7 like you
coz i get more pussy than you ever imagined. So keep writing bs little man you the only one thats bothered so stfu and go learn how to chat women up so you dont have to be subscribing to thirsty hoes on OF lol. Theres a difference between enjoying a big booty and being a compulsive masturbator, which is what you definitely are lol. get out your feelings little man

Aldoboy455

Beg?? lol bro.. I literally couldnt give less of a fuck about these hoez, including you. I dont need to watch these videos 24/7 like you
coz i get more pussy than you ever imagined. So keep writing bs little man you the only one thats bothered so stfu and go learn how to chat women up so you dont have to be subscribing to thirsty hoes on OF lol. Theres a difference between enjoying a big booty and being a compulsive masturbator, which is what you definitely are lol. get out your feelings little man
Dsteelo. You are and always will be an ugly neek. Go and play in the ground with the worms you fat cunt.