Magicfingers

Approved
One of Chloe whitham got a few more of her if anybodys got anything to trade. Got her fucking herself and loads of tits! View attachment 360259
Fucking yes mate, thats more like it. I've got nothing to trade and I thought that was the point of this site that you post what you have on here as a "trade" to share what you have in the hope that other people will share what they can too ??

Jahhhhhhyj04

Approved
Fucking yes mate, thats more like it. I've got nothing to trade and I thought that was the point of this site that you post what you have on here as a "trade" to share what you have in the hope that other people will share what they can too ??
It was like that at one point then it all went to shit people got greedy with stuff, so the saying is if you can’t beat them join them mate😂

Magicfingers

Approved
Why does everyone trade? Just share the fuckers
They like to try and feel special and wanted. Yet I'm sure they're quick enough to take everyone else's stuff off here without offering them something in return. The point of these sites is to just share what you've got and hopefully someone will do the same with something you're looking for.