ridikule

jesus she's fairly fond of the hand bra
Yep, and her OF posts and DM's are just bait. She says stuff like she's freeing the nipple (earlier shower vid) or tanning topless...wants like $60 for a couple pics of handbras or a shaky 10 second vid. Subbed a month out of curiosity. I would have stayed or bought vids if she was legit about stuff. Its a shame, I doubt anyone's subbing over a couple months before they feel burned get tired of the BS.

She went the teen model route...wait until the money dries up and maybe she'll actually go topless. My guess is in a year or two....but damn I hope I'm wrong.

Ghost1256

Approved
Yep, and her OF posts and DM's are just bait. She says stuff like she's freeing the nipple (earlier shower vid) or tanning topless...wants like $60 for a couple pics of handbras or a shaky 10 second vid. Subbed a month out of curiosity. I would have stayed or bought vids if she was legit about stuff. Its a shame, I doubt anyone's subbing over a couple months before they feel burned get tired of the BS.

She went the teen model route...wait until the money dries up and maybe she'll actually go topless. My guess is in a year or two....but damn I hope I'm wrong.
In a year or 2 she’ll have made so much money she won’t need to show any nudes. Don’t think we getting them in this lifetime boys 😂😂😂