Gerald-jussieu

In a year or 2 she’ll have made so much money she won’t need to show any nudes. Don’t think we getting them in this lifetime boys 😂😂😂
What’s fucked up is that she actually showed more before she was of age. Like see through shirts and all. So you turn an age where it’s legal to show everything and you show LESS? Don’t make no fuckin sense

Ghost1256

Approved
What’s fucked up is that she actually showed more before she was of age. Like see through shirts and all. So you turn an age where it’s legal to show everything and you show LESS? Don’t make no fuckin sense
Fuck sake. She would b an amazing shag but we ain’t ever gonna get a vid or pic of her fully nude. If she wasn’t really popular she’s defo show everything the hoe.

ridikule

In a year or 2 she’ll have made so much money she won’t need to show any nudes. Don’t think we getting them in this lifetime boys 😂😂😂
Could be, but fools and their money are easily parted. Hype/curiosity behind the OF will only last so long. If she's still going strong on OF in 1 or 2 years it'll have to be because of nudes or some super dedicated subs that love to be teased. She could release another mediocre album or do a run on reality television, but that's probably it.

Examples: every Holywood washout, models, and 1-hit wonders in the music biz. A couple million only lasts if you use it to get a place in the burbs and live quietly. She's got OF and Insta...not like she has a Kardashian empire (all that was started from a sex tape).

Bring on the nudes! ⁠👏⁠⁠👏⁠ Thanks all who have contributed.

Last edited:

Ghost1256

Approved
Could be, but fools and their money are easily parted. Hype/curiosity behind the OF will only last so long. If she's still going strong on OF in 1 or 2 years it'll have to be because of nudes or some super dedicated subs that love to be teased. She could release another mediocre album or do a run on reality television, but that's probably it.

Examples: every Holywood washout, models, and 1-hit wonders in the music biz. A couple million only lasts if you use it to get a place in the burbs and live quietly. She's got OF and Insta...not like she has a Kardashian empire (all that was started from a sex tape).

Bring on the nudes! ⁠👏⁠⁠👏⁠ Thanks all who have contributed.
I’m hoping there’s nudes. Maybe even a sextape. But she defo gonna charge easily over $1000 for a tape. She’s not stupid. She knows she’ll make hella money if she releases it.

Nonames

I’m hoping there’s nudes. Maybe even a sextape. But she defo gonna charge easily over $1000 for a tape. She’s not stupid. She knows she’ll make hella money if she releases it.
A grand. She makes that in an hour.

Blueclaw

Why is the res on all her stuff so shitty. All that money and she can't buy a better phone or a proper camera.

Becky.stamp

Approved
Why is the res on all her stuff so shitty. All that money and she can't buy a better phone or a proper camera.
It's more than likely the filters they think it makes them look better but in reality it just makes the pics look shit

Rhumster

the only thing about her is she has big tits for her size, and she doesnt even show them , she is trashy as fuck, i thought she would be fucking a horse by now on only fans, yet for some reason she has decided to not get her kit off, strange girl

Paul

She had a video with a price tag of $69 and had pasties on I didn't pay for it im not subbed but I've seen it on another site, she knows all too well that as soon as she does realese some sort of nude everywhere will have it, probably what's stopping her from doing it 😂