OnlyFans Cattien Le - tiiieeen

Jonnyemail

So are ya here to just complain about her or are ya gonna actually share some photos and videos lol

snakesdontcry

So are ya here to just complain about her or are ya gonna actually share some photos and videos lol
If you don't know why we're complaining and you want to see her "nudes" go buy her shit.... a ton has already been posted on the thread lol

Last edited:

DENTZ

If you haven't dealt with her only fans then you just don't know. She lies in her captions of what you're going to buy makes it sound like she's going to offer something that she totally doesn't offer. She's literally probably the most dishonest Onlyfans content creator there is. It's amazing how dishonest and slimy she is. So if we come on here and b**** about her after we've already dealt with this that's just the way it is. Feel free to subscribe and give her $50 for three pictures of her in a bra.

snakesdontcry

If you haven't dealt with her only fans then you just don't know. She lies in her captions of what you're going to buy makes it sound like she's going to offer something that she totally doesn't offer. She's literally probably the most dishonest Onlyfans content creator there is. It's amazing how dishonest and slimy she is. So if we come on here and b**** about her after we've already dealt with this that's just the way it is. Feel free to subscribe and give her $50 for three pictures of her in a bra.
To quote a message I sent her after buying some bullshit "Buying your stuff is like buying lottery tickets, but the lottery grand prize is always less than the cost of one ticket". She also said no one ever complains about her shit

DENTZ

To quote a message I sent her after buying some bullshit "Buying your stuff is like buying lottery tickets, but the lottery grand prize is always less than the cost of one ticket". She also said no one ever complains about her shit
Lol I asked her once if I was actually talking to her or if I was just talking to Stevie or her sister lol she didn't like that too much, I mean whoever it was didn't like that much too much

Gurkenmann

Imagine paying money for this. Most show more skin on their IG than this daring and courageous scammer.

Attachments

• cattien-le-1_1073.jpg
    cattien-le-1_1073.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 176
  • cattien-le-1_1074.jpg
    cattien-le-1_1074.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 163
  • cattien-le-1_1075.jpg
    cattien-le-1_1075.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 173
  • cattien-le-1_1076.jpg
    cattien-le-1_1076.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 157

Johnlock69

With a ponch like that I bet there’s a reason we don’t see more. Probably doing us a favour at this point.

Jujh

Approved
Anyone got the livestream bathtub ?
She sent an 18 minute video for $25. Maybe the bathtub q&a edited down. But obviously she showed nothing, also the video is sent with this scamming description: "Face fucking, men cumming, anal, and something called “The Lincoln”. Did you catch my last live? I’m so fucking naughty lol". I assume she maybe talked about those. So even if she gets reported it's not totally false advertisment.

DENTZ

She sent an 18 minute video for $25. Maybe the bathtub q&a edited down. But obviously she showed nothing, also the video is sent with this scamming description: "Face fucking, men cumming, anal, and something called “The Lincoln”. Did you catch my last live? I’m so fucking naughty lol". I assume she maybe talked about those. So even if she gets reported it's not totally false advertisment.
Yes,I saw that.

Last edited:

Makattack

Lmaoo I asked her, you talking about this or are you getting your face fucked? We'll see how she responds

Jujh

Approved
We must have gotten different messages. In the bathtub live session promo there is nothing specific. The locked video message description doesn't say it's from the live or not, are the things she mention showed or just talked about. The usual scamming bs.
Screenshot_20220823-184730~2.jpg

DENTZ

We must have gotten different messages. In the bathtub live session promo there is nothing specific. The locked video message description doesn't say it's from the live or not, are the things she mention showed or just talked about. The usual scamming bs.
View attachment 361395
She's sneaky, she throws all that in there because those were probably comments or something that were made during the live stream, that were spoken about. She's trying to manipulate you into thinking that any of that possibly happened during this live stream. When it totally didn't.

Jujh

Approved
She's sneaky, she throws all that in there because those were probably comments or something that were made during the live stream, that were spoken about. She's trying to manipulate you into thinking that any of that possibly happened during this live stream. When it totally didn't.
Oh yeah, she is doing it basically from the beginning. Started to go even harder with the scams when she got signed by her agency. I mean the people who handle her posts and messages are going harder. But it was already like this when she was doing it alone. Sadly some people are still naive enough to think she will show anything. Unless they are buying her shit to post it online, God bless those heroes.