Glasgow/Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Thread starter Deleted member 15544
  • Start date

Db71

Started a group on kik where you can share any girls you have… So many people not willing to share here so if you’re interested in being added just reply with your kik :) no verification needed either it’s all anon!
Db8871

Db71

private t3le group created, where no screenshots or forwarding are allowed therefor evreyone can view and appreciate but you know it can’t be shared stops freeloaders and ensures the personals are posted too,comment your user and I’ll message for proof of content to share like a list to be added.
@dev_bry

ck18121992

Started a group on kik where you can share any girls you have… So many people not willing to share here so if you’re interested in being added just reply with your kik :) no verification needed either it’s all anon!
Chriskai1991

Db71

Anyone got sinead restorick or shannon sword from edinburgh. Looking for kimberly jamieson morgan doyle jordyn lee douglas teigan hayes reanna ralph all from glaagow southsids

willc295

private t3le group created, where no screenshots or forwarding are allowed therefor evreyone can view and appreciate but you know it can’t be shared stops freeloaders and ensures the personals are posted too,comment your user and I’ll message for proof of content to share like a list to be added.
Gf295

ck18121992

@ck181291

Xxsyls

@j_stop