Johnnye81

Approved
It's like it's a commodity or something, even links for websites are being expected to be traded now

Jeanmpu

Looking to trade some OF vids for the original leaked vid of Summer getting railed kik: jeanmpu

Manoverboard11

Approved
Looking to trade some OF vids for the original leaked vid of Summer getting railed kik: jeanmpu
I actually have it but who are the OF vids you have? If they aren't Kettering/ Corby/Northamptonshire then no one's gonna bite for random cunts from other places

Ainslyp

Approved
I actually have it but who are the OF vids you have? If they aren't Kettering/ Corby/Northamptonshire then no one's gonna bite for random cunts from other places
All of mine are either Kettering, Corby or rothwell, so if you’ve got any locals to trade especially anything of summers new tits DM me on Kik - ainslyp

NewGen45

Mate jog on with your trading bullshit just post what you've got that's what the threads for
I rate sometimes people dont wanna risk a takedown/strike.

Having said that...

Attachments

• 0gw7blcw7dvl3rfxghm00_720p.m4v
    23.7 MB · Views: 366