Heathjames

Looking for anything daventry, daventry area or rothwell/Kettering

snap is heathjames1122 I have some bits and pieces from daventry rothwell or Kettering/corby

Peterserge

Nah lads I'm creasing, this Ainslyp bloke is a fucking fraud - hows he posted the same message "add me on kik" for best part of 2 years and not one person can vouch for him 🤣
It’s funny how people get pissed off when they message asking to trade but don’t actually have anything they just want me to send them everything I’ve got - again if anyone actually has anything from Kettering they wanna trade please feel free to message me on Kik - ainslyp

Peterserge

And as always had another message off 2 people who ask what I’ve got then don’t actually have anything

KaiBurious

It’s funny how people get pissed off when they message asking to trade but don’t actually have anything they just want me to send them everything I’ve got - again if anyone actually has anything from Kettering they wanna trade please feel free to message me on Kik - ainslyp
Can only judge off what I've seen reading back on the thread - all of this could be avoided if you just posted what you have instead of trearing it like gold dust. Would encourage others to do the same too.

Kettguy91

Can only judge off what I've seen reading back on the thread - all of this could be avoided if you just posted what you have instead of trearing it like gold dust. Would encourage others to do the same too.
To be fair, I've messaged you and not had a response...

Peterserge

I probably should just share it all like everyone else does