PaigeSimp

Good evening, fellow Paige aficionados.

I just wish to collectively say, many thanks to everyone for the uploads of the very lovely Miss VanZant and her equally lovely posterior. All of which are greatly appreciated. She really is truly exquisite.

Unfortunately, I'd not seen much of her recently as the original thread disappeared and then I couldn't get logged on as I'd forgotten the password to my initial account on this fine web page. Alas, I had to make a new profile as the "reset password" link wasn't coming to my mail for some reason.. not to spam folder, not to anything.. it just didn't seem to be working for me.

I must admit, after my few months absence I had hoped maybe she had since posted her asshole in full HD glory.. whilst it's sad to see there's been no true pictures of her asshole since, I'm still very happy to see some nice ones of her and her ass in general.

I loved the ones of her ass in the neon green swimgear.. there's a slight suggestion of her asshole in those.. you can see a slight hint of a few spokes in a number of them. P.S. Thanks to the uploader. A damn fine job if I do say so myself, Old Boy.

Anyways, less of my ramblings.. best wishes to all and as always thanks for Paige.

PaigeSimp

Many thanks for your contribution. A beautiful picture and much appreciated.

She's truly phenomenal. Each time I see her I find myself subconsciously shaking my head in awe and disbelief of her ethereal beauty. Oft-times, it's hard to take in how a mortal can even possess such flawless beauty and sheer aesthetic perfection.

I won't deny, I personally feel she is extremely underappreciated. Furthermore, I freely admit, I don't know of a more classically beautiful specimen of the female form on this planet. In my opinion, she is a marvel of our world.

She has a physical form and awe-inspiring beauty that evokes memories of an ancient Greek Goddess. One could indeed be forgiven for wondering if she could be a reincarnation of a Goddess of such great civilizations as Greece or Rome.

My apologies for my ramblings, I seem to have gotten somewhat carried away there.

Anyways. More to the point. Once again, many thanks for the post. Any of Paige is always most appreciated.

Kind regards,

PaigeSimp

napodaca5

Approved
Many thanks for your contribution. A beautiful picture and much appreciated.

She's truly phenomenal. Each time I see her I find myself subconsciously shaking my head in awe and disbelief of her ethereal beauty. Oft-times, it's hard to take in how a mortal can even possess such flawless beauty and sheer aesthetic perfection.

I won't deny, I personally feel she is extremely underappreciated. Furthermore, I freely admit, I don't know of a more classically beautiful specimen of the female form on this planet. In my opinion, she is a marvel of our world.

She has a physical form and awe-inspiring beauty that evokes memories of an ancient Greek Goddess. One could indeed be forgiven for wondering if she could be a reincarnation of a Goddess of such great civilizations as Greece or Rome.

My apologies for my ramblings, I seem to have gotten somewhat carried away there.

Anyways. More to the point. Once again, many thanks for the post. Any of Paige is always most appreciated.

Kind regards,

PaigeSimp
Why are you taking up so much space with your responses? Just like the pictures and shut up.

PaigeSimp

Just like the pictures and shut up.

How about no?

Damn, what a first post.. really outstanding. Maybe you should shut up and get stuffed, son.

For one, what the absolute hell does the length of a text post have to do with anything? Are you really that dumb? If you mean thread space/size, it's not even the size of a single image.. I never post more than a few very short paragraphs. If you can't read that much it's not my problem. Thanks/appreciation posts don't cost anything.. it keeps the thread active.. text posts are a critical part of any forum.

I remember when forums were once a place of great culture, community, fun places to be.. these days what few remaining forums that do exist are ruined by twits like yourself who lurk in the shadows and press "like" without ever actually writing a post or contributing to said community in any way whatsoever.. you just leech off it like a parasite. I can live with that, but when you try to tell other people to stop posting also? Just be quiet, lad.

More importantly, in case you hadn't noticed, this is an open forum.. which I might add, you've added absolutely nothing to. No conversation, no content, no anything.. in eighteen months. You're not in any position to moderate, kid. Maybe just settle down and know your place?

Like, you evidently do not possess the mental capacity or intellect to realise this, but if you don't like what I or anyone else may post, you don't actually have to read it.. whilst I do acknowledge you probably struggle to read more than two or three lines, if it gets too difficult you can always scroll by.. but you know, if you really don't want to see it, you could just add my or any other profile to the "ignore list".. like I do with any imbecile like yourself. If you click on any profile you'll see an 'ignore' option. It's literally one click.. really simple.

But hey, that wouldn't get you any attention.. of course.. You'd clearly rather just whine on here like a bitch.

Last edited:

Darrington

How about no?

Damn, what a first post.. really outstanding. Maybe you should shut up and get stuffed, son.

For one, what the absolute hell does the length of a text post have to do with anything? Are you really that dumb? If you mean thread space/size, it's not even the size of a single image.. I never post more than a few very short paragraphs. If you can't read that much it's not my problem. Thanks/appreciation posts don't cost anything.. it keeps the thread active.. text posts are a critical part of any forum.

I remember when forums were once a place of great culture, community, fun places to be.. these days what few remaining forums that do exist are ruined by twits like yourself who lurk in the shadows and press "like" without ever actually writing a post or contributing to said community in any way whatsoever.. you just leech off it like a parasite. I can live with that, but when you try to tell other people to stop posting also? Just be quiet, lad.

More importantly, in case you hadn't noticed, this is an open forum.. which I might add, you've added absolutely nothing to. No conversation, no content, no anything.. in eighteen months. You're not in any position to moderate, kid. Maybe just settle down and know your place?

Like, you evidently do not possess the mental capacity or intellect to realise this, but if you don't like what I or anyone else may post, you don't actually have to read it.. whilst I do acknowledge you probably struggle to read more than two or three lines, if it gets too difficult you can always scroll by.. but you know, if you really don't want to see it, you could just add my or any other profile to the "ignore list".. like I do with any imbecile like yourself. If you click on any profile you'll see an 'ignore' option. It's literally one click.. really simple.

But hey, that wouldn't get you any attention.. of course.. You'd clearly rather just whine on here like a bitch.
no one asked. We don't need paragraphs on paragraphs whenever there's a post here, react, move on and shut the fuck up. Not lookin to scroll through how you wanna sniff her asshole, bro.

napodaca5

Approved
How about no?

See the problem is and I say this with confidence just based off of the the reactions to what I recommended to you to shut up, is that even if I ignore you (which do plan on doing) is that everyone else here has to read your shit posts, where you are trying to sound intelligent while talk about her asshole. Now I can also deduce from your posts that your social capabilities and outlets are limited so I apologize if that is how you get off. But your few short paragraphs are better left in your diary at home not here where the men are. Best of luck to you and your what ever the hell writing you are doing. Be sure to take breaks in your jerking off, would be awful to deglove your little weiny and leave you with out any friends to play with.

Bmw3552122

How about no?

Go model your fedoras in the mirror and shut the fuck up.