PaigeSimp

Go model your fedoras in the mirror and shut the fuck up.
Ah, away and ball yer dung, son. 😂 Telling me to shut up.. as you know, will do fuck all.. I've been a part of this community for years over various account and I have contributed to it.. you've done fuck all.

All you want is attention. It's pretty obvious, like.. "Messages: 1.." In other words.. same prune replying under another account. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Pathetic wee dick ye are, licking yer cheeto stained finger there. 😆 Big man behind yer keyboard.. all 28-32 stone of ye I'd wager. Ye need to get out of yer Ma's basement, like.

Quite spamming the thread with yer beta, repressed ballicks.. I'm putting ye on ignore for yer own good as I think I've embarassed you enough plus the fact I respect the forum and fellow users and I refuse to carry on blabbering with attention seeking, troll clowns like yourself.

I'll only converse with folks on my own intellectual level in an appropriate place.. this is a thread for Paige content and appreciation. So either shut your big cheeto filled hole on yer acne ridden boat race or give over.

Last edited:

PaigeSimp

no one asked. We don't need paragraphs on paragraphs whenever there's a post here, react, move on and shut the fuck up. Not lookin to scroll through how you wanna sniff her asshole, bro.
How many profiles have you got? Exact same punctuation, exact same wording and phrases.. you're a total idiot.. You haven't even the sense to change it between your multiple profiles to try and hide your tracks..

Just shut up, ye wee dick. You speak for you.. and you only.. not everybody on this forum.. trying to insinuate you speak for everybody on this forum, is a fucking disrespect and insult to everyone on this forum.. learn some manners.

Every single profile you have I'll add to ignore.. not because I don't enjoy making you look like a tool.. but because I respect this forum and I won't continue conversation with you.. So I hope you have plenty of accounts for me to ignore.

And I'm not your "bro".. You fucking idiot.

Last edited:

Bmw3552122

Ah, away and ball yer dung, son. 😂 Telling me to shut up.. as you know, will do fuck all.. I've been a part of this community for years over various account and I have contributed to it.. you've done fuck all.

All you want is attention. It's pretty obvious, like.. "Messages: 1.." In other words.. same prune replying under another account. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Pathetic wee dick ye are, licking yer cheeto stained finger there. 😆 Big man behind yer keyboard.. all 28-32 stone of ye I'd wager. Ye need to get out of yer Ma's basement, like.

Quite spamming the thread with yer beta, repressed ballicks.. I'm putting ye on ignore for yer own good as I think I've embarassed you enough plus the fact I respect the forum and fellow users and I refuse to carry on blabbering with attention seeking, troll clowns like yourself.

I'll only converse with folks on my own intellectual level in an appropriate place.. this is a thread for Paige content and appreciation. So either shut your big cheeto filled hole on yer acne ridden boat race or give over.
Dude you write paragraphs to make yourself feel better. You’re obsessed over a mediocre fighter that’s ok looking. What are you? 8 stone covered in zits? Talking wasting money to give put in a forum is a weird flex my dude.

JFTS

Approved
AFDC24B4-2CA5-4079-B719-B2F2DAE3A409.jpeg

Attachments

• FDF41112-CA3D-40A2-84CA-F522988FEA60.jpeg
    FDF41112-CA3D-40A2-84CA-F522988FEA60.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 1,156
  • 39CC2D3D-5AF4-4FC7-BA8D-99CC34B76DA7.jpeg
    39CC2D3D-5AF4-4FC7-BA8D-99CC34B76DA7.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 1,041
  • FD8E98EB-C4EA-49B8-B92C-5B47527ABDC9.jpeg
    FD8E98EB-C4EA-49B8-B92C-5B47527ABDC9.jpeg