MuteUno

Real one i buy the same 😜 20$ post ont her vip page ! Stop thinking everything is fake and enjoy her pussy content you waiting that for so long
Its fake, she fooled you. The background is replaced. There is a photo with a string on, where the wrinkles on the bed are exactly the same as well as her hair. On the hair you can also see that its cropped out because the fine hairs are missing. She photoshopped it well, but not well enough... but in the end it's as real as you want it to be

jesus10

Approved
For those wanting to join the cooperative Telegram group you can PM me and I will send you the info to join. Like I said earlier its a 3 euro entry fee with consistent continuing donations to stay in the group!
Same, wanna join, but can’t message him
Count me i’m in
Same here man I can’t message him. PLEASE message me brotha if you see this. Thanks

jesus10

Approved
Its fake, she fooled you. The background is replaced. There is a photo with a string on, where the wrinkles on the bed are exactly the same as well as her hair. On the hair you can also see that its cropped out because the fine hairs are missing. She photoshopped it well, but not well enough... but in the end it's as real as you want it to be
I don’t think she has the skills to do that man haha shit is real imo