OnlyFans Rosie Applegate (bleusapphire)

UnknownGuy345

Approved
bro links dead claiming CP and been reported to authorities wtf
Should I be concerned about this? or is that just a generic thing people report Mega links for to get them taken down quicker? We are all witnesses that none of those videos were CP!!! they are all Rosie and watermarked by her Onlyfans. Regardless I'm not willing to risk it so I won't be uploading them

Blank-01

Approved
think it's just generic just don"t click on any links now and I believe it think it was only the account holder

peanutorange

Approved
Should I be concerned about this? or is that just a generic thing people report Mega links for to get them taken down quicker? We are all witnesses that none of those videos were CP!!! they are all Rosie and watermarked by her Onlyfans. Regardless I'm not willing to risk it so I won't be uploading them
Any chance of a re-up pal? Or on another site like gofile or bunkr if easier they don’t get taken down as much

UnknownGuy345

Approved
I know lots here will be familiar with her friend Emily so just going to leave this here too, for those that are interested.

kellybro

Approved
Who the hell is Emily Eve Jackson 🤨 plus what's with pretending she's 18 😅 She was better a couple years ago when she was doing bg and open leg content and it now looks very basic. Shame as it looks like the ass has grown a bit and it was more than good before.

justanotheronlineuser7

Approved
Anyone got a few videos of her fucking or her solo stuff? all links expired & missed the chance haha

-edit any blowjob videos appreciated too & always on the hunt for her flashing in public!!

Last edited:

justanotheronlineuser7

Approved

Shes got a new onlyfans up right now with some free videos and a free trial, anyone able to get some videos or photos off it? I don't have a card attached to my account so can't see anything!

Anonymous2388

Approved

Shes got a new onlyfans up right now with some free videos and a free trial, anyone able to get some videos or photos off it? I don't have a card attached to my account so can't see anything!
I think it's a fake account bro as she's not 18! same for her tiktoks

kellybro

Approved
Last edited: