OnlyFans Rosie Applegate (bleusapphire)

justanotheronlineuser7

Approved
Well she seems more interested in her car lately but has her 0F plastered all over it so will need to pick up the pace again soon. She's also said she's 'very single' so guessing no b/g vids on the horizon either
top stuff mate, but I understand her boyfriends outlook though. I couldn't date a girl who did onlyfans personally! Maybe shes in a rough patch right now

Anonymous2388

Approved
just so everyone knows she hasn't had a boyfriend for a while now but she has a "fuck buddy" 😁🤭 and just gone away this weekend so maybe she will put more stuff up soon

kellybro

Approved
just so everyone knows she hasn't had a boyfriend for a while now but she has a "fuck buddy" 😁🤭 and just gone away this weekend so maybe she will put more stuff up soon
Yeah knew it was a fuck buddy (who I believe is an ex) but there hasn't been any bg content in ages and shes only been posting vanilla stuff on 0F lately. Seems to post more on insta/tiktok atm

N45M

Great thread - not 100% my type, but the first girl I've seen on here and with OF, where you can also see her IRL social media.
Been perusing her Facebook - wonder if her sister is aware of her OF, or, maybe has one herself???!!!!

kellybro

Approved
Great thread - not 100% my type, but the first girl I've seen on here and with OF, where you can also see her IRL social media.
Been perusing her Facebook - wonder if her sister is aware of her OF, or, maybe has one herself???!!!!
Pretty certain the family know considering she advertises her page all over her social media and her car is plastered with her 0F handle

N45M

Pretty certain the family know considering she advertises her page all over her social media and her car is plastered with her 0F handle
Yes, now seen her car page - pretty much out there! Not what I'd want for my daughter, but beats working for a living I guess!
I wonder if she's still at the estate agents, as per her LinkedIn 😀

justanotheronlineuser7

Approved
She got anymore B/G stuff? Old stuff we haven't seen before or solo stuff or she just focusing more on model shoots & stuff recently? Cheers dudes