OnlyFans Rosie Applegate (bleusapphire)

justanotheronlineuser7

Approved
Apparently she lost access to her 0f for a bit. Unsure why but maybe she created this fearing she wouldn't get it back? But yeah never expected to see her on pH! Good find mate 👍🏼
Yeah mate maybe! I know she lost her instagram & at one point her snapchat too. She also has a reddit page which is blondieexox but nothing we haven't seen haha! Hope your all well lads x

kellybro

Approved

justanotheronlineuser7

Approved
Good thanks bud. As soon as I have anything I'll post it but she just put this on insta so nothing much happening rn

View attachment 338146
She's probably hit a wall, as far as I'm aware she doesnt have any major kinks or anything, just a pretty girl. Shes in competition with over 100,000 girls and most of those probably do something on side like g/g or a kink.

kellybro

Approved
She's probably hit a wall, as far as I'm aware she doesnt have any major kinks or anything, just a pretty girl. Shes in competition with over 100,000 girls and most of those probably do something on side like g/g or a kink.
Yeah possibly. My impression was the guy she was fucking in PPV content is an ex so possibly if thats gone sour again she doesn't have anyone to film with atm. She also seems more bothered with her car right now than 0F as she created an insta just for that!

kellybro

Approved
Girl girl has been teased with Emily Mills but in recent lives I get the impression she really isn't up for some lez action