DarbyA

Approved
Firstly, i'm not sure any OF account holder begins fully clothed then slowly removes an item every so often until they're naked - She, like most is just mixing it up a little & sadly doesn't consider people on this Thread who, instead of sharing actual content (like me), choose to moan, whine & call her ugly etc which only shows them to be the lame ass, single, will never get a Girl, live at home, Momma's boys - The fact that they do this AND can't form a full sentence or spell simple words only adds to the long line of issues they suffer. . .

So basically? If you're genuinely interested in Bhad Bhabie & her content? Visit, enjoy & maybe even contribute some actual content too!?!?

If you're not? Do us all a favour & go elsewhere & annoy someone else as your constant moaning, pointless observations on what anyone with eyes can clearly see for themselves & general bullshit just isn't welcome here.

Becky.stamp

Approved
Firstly, i'm not sure any OF account holder begins fully clothed then slowly removes an item every so often until they're naked - She, like most is just mixing it up a little & sadly doesn't consider people on this Thread who, instead of sharing actual content (like me), choose to moan, whine & call her ugly etc which only shows them to be the lame ass, single, will never get a Girl, live at home, Momma's boys - The fact that they do this AND can't form a full sentence or spell simple words only adds to the long line of issues they suffer. . .

So basically? If you're genuinely interested in Bhad Bhabie & her content? Visit, enjoy & maybe even contribute some actual content too!?!?

If you're not? Do us all a favour & go elsewhere & annoy someone else as your constant moaning, pointless observations on what anyone with eyes can clearly see for themselves & general bullshit just isn't welcome here.
I honestly don't get why people come on to a thread just to moan about what the girl looks like nobody forced you to come on here and we certainly don't give a fuck about your opinions on what someone looks like people are just fucking stupid

helio220

Approved
I honestly don't get why people come on to a thread just to moan about what the girl looks like nobody forced you to come on here and we certainly don't give a fuck about your opinions on what someone looks like people are just fucking stupid
I would like to apologise from my post anyone is free to spend their money on what they want who am I to judge and you are right it was a stupid comment.

mariomarkio

Approved

I have a Mrs and family.. I made one one spelling mistake and get shit for it. I would argue that this kind of bullshit isn't welcome either.. I have paid for her content and that's the reason I won't pay for it again and it's also the reason I'm here becouse I have more than half a brain to know not to pay for her content anymore.

I agree if people ain't paid there's nothing to moan about.

And if people make a simple spelling mistake it is also ok with me as I don't expect anyone to be perfect.

Mysterious

Approved
I have a Mrs and family.. I made one one spelling mistake and get shit for it. I would argue that this kind of bullshit isn't welcome either.. I have paid for her content and that's the reason I won't pay for it again and it's also the reason I'm here becouse I have more than half a brain to know not to pay for her content anymore.

I agree if people ain't paid there's nothing to moan about.

And if people make a simple spelling mistake it is also ok with me as I don't expect anyone to be perfect.
No issues with your grammar etc but you have a Mrs and a family, yet paying for a TEENAGE girls sexual content...? Probably should have left that bit out pal, strange behaviour.

mariomarkio

Approved
No issues with your grammar etc but you have a Mrs and a family, yet paying for a TEENAGE girls sexual content...? Probably should have left that bit out pal, strange behaviour.
And you think most guys on here don't have families kids wife's... I'm an honest guy been with same women 15 years. Of course I wanna beat my bishop to onlyfans content.. exactly the same concept married men were doing back in the day of dirty magazines. We're men we are supposed to be free. In an ideal world any married man can do as he likes as long as the Mrs doesn't find out. Lol

ps most of who I follow are milfs lol she was just an exception

Mysterious

Approved
And you think most guys on here don't have families kids wife's... I'm an honest guy been with same women 15 years. Of course I wanna beat my bishop to onlyfans content.. exactly the same concept married men were doing back in the day of dirty magazines. We're men we are supposed to be free. In an ideal world any married man can do as he likes as long as the Mrs doesn't find out. Lol

ps most of who I follow are milfs lol she was just an exception
Again, I would have kept that bit out as you're just coming across as an unfaithful scumbag with outdated ideologies...

In this case, I would say less is more mate 😂

mariomarkio

Approved
Again, I would have kept that bit out as you're just coming across as an unfaithful scumbag with outdated ideologies...

In this case, I would say less is more mate 😂
Honestly if you find it offensive that men with wife's or girlfriends look at other women then I'd say you need to grow a pair..

At no point did I say anything remotely wrong.